Wednesday 26 June 2013

New In: Neal's Yard Remedies

If you follow me on Instagram (floralteaparty) you may have noticed I had a little Neal's Yard Remedies, COS and Boots splurge the other week.  Here's my Neal's Yard goodies.  This month InStyle magazine are giving away a free Power Berry moisturiser plus there's a 20% discount voucher inside the magazine.


I decided to put the voucher to good use, and bought the Palmarosa Skincare Essential's Kit, which is aimed at oily skin.  Although in winter my skin can be dry/dehydrated I find in summer it goes a bit oily, haywire really.  This trial kit contains a 50ml facial wash, 50ml moisturiser and a 10ml mattifier and was £25.  I also picked up the Palmaroser which was £15.50 for 200ml.  The woman was so helpful and was very generous with the samples.  She gave me three samples of the Palmarosa mattifier and three of the White Tea eye gel. The only thing I've tried out so far is the mattifier, which is ah-mazing.  I use this on my forehead and chin, over my moisturiser and under foundation and it really helps keep shine at bay.  I can't wait to try out my other products! Have you tried anything from Neal's Yard recently? 

1 comment:

  1. Awhh I LOVE Neal's Yard! I really need to have a trip there soon as I haven't been in soo long! Will have to give these a try as I have the problem of oilier skin in summer too :(

    Sarah
    xxx

    itsaskinthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete